Friday, April 27, 2012

working out on rest day

I just got Wii active 2 and had a couple of problems, but I was also working out on a rest day. Can I work out on a rest day? Will the workout register?
Andrea|||I have not found a way to do the Challenge on a rest day. But yes you can do one of the preset ones or one you set up on a Rest day. Yes it will register.
|||You can still create your own workout or use one of the premade sets. The calories burned and time working out will register on your weekly counter.
I usually like to create my own and go through the ones I think are the most fun and helpful. I'm on the nine week plan, and sometimes I want to workout a certain part that I don't think the plan is hitting on at that moment, so I'll create workouts that help that specific area on my "rest days."

No comments:

Post a Comment