Friday, April 27, 2012

Wii EA Active NFL - Achievements and Afterwards

I think I covered everything EA Active NFL has to offer -- let me know if I'm missing an achievements. I started on December 26 and just finished yesterday (finishing my last custom workout).
* 124 / 124 achievements (btw, you get about 110k propoints for getting all achievements, but its still not enough propoints to buy all the merchandise) [which means played every exercise, every stadium, every trainer, etc]
* unlocked the 8 videos (by getting top score in the NFL activities)
* played all the custom workouts
* played through the 6-week challenge twice in hard mode (without any missed workouts)
* played my own generated custom workouts
* played through a randomly generated workout
* scored top in all point activities (in hard mode)
* unlocked and played as Dieon Sanders
* achieved all 3 goals at least once
I haven't bought all the merchandise as I think you'd probably need to play through the game for 2-3 years before you achieve enough points to buy all the merchandise. But I don't think there is any reward or unlocked feature for unlocking and buying all merchandise.
I haven't played multiplayer -- that's the only thing I can think of that I haven't done.
Am I missing any hidden achievement or feature left untouched?
BTW, having just started Wii EA Active 2 today, I can say that Wii EA Active NFL is more fun (for me at least), as it has a better trainer who's pushing you, has different trainers almost every workout, has different stadiums (so different backdrops) almost every workout, has pro points that you can buy merchandise with and points or times to beat for each challenge which allows you to get more into challenging yourself and monitoring your progress. I just find these perks get you more involved. I'm not saying Wii EA Active 2 isn't as good -- just not as fun, at least on day 1 (hard on 90 day program). Day 1 was a bit repetitive with a lot of repeat exercises of running and skipping over and over -- but I did feel I had more of a workout.
|||
Congratulations!
Agree with you that NFLTC is more fun for anybody who likes football. Like you I've started EASA2 to see what that's about and make comparisons, and so far I'd have to say that the workouts themselves are tougher, more varied and more challenging. But in terms of keeping my interest, NFLTC by mixing it up with different trainers, venues, and themes, makes it easier to stay engaged.
BTW...you unlock videos by getting high scores in what...all of the challenges?
Again, nicely done. Some of those challenges are, well...really challenging. |||



Congratulations!
Agree with you that NFLTC is more fun for anybody who likes football. Like you I've started EASA2 to see what that's about and make comparisons, and so far I'd have to say that the workouts themselves are tougher, more varied and more challenging. But in terms of keeping my interest, NFLTC by mixing it up with different trainers, venues, and themes, makes it easier to stay engaged.
BTW...you unlock videos by getting high scores in what...all of the challenges?
Again, nicely done. Some of those challenges are, well...really challenging.

Yep, I like switching up the teams and venues as well. I like how switching teams changes all the colour schemes, venues, trainers etc.
There are 8 videos, 1 tied for each of the NFL challenges. You have to just become top of the leader board for that challenge either in one of the daily workouts or one of the custom workouts.|||Good job!!
I now the most important question, how has this made you feel physically? Lost weight, firmed up, more endurance? Has all that work made you a healthier person? !! |||Here are my results: I ended up losing about about 60-70 pounds, went from a 38" waist to 32". The top graph shows weight loss and which program I was using, and the bottom show how many mins per week spent (rounded) on workouts with the program (calculated total workout time and not EA mins).

It should be noted that at the time I started EA Active More Workouts, I started watching what I ate more, drinking more water, and taking better care of myself. During the entire duration shown on the graphs, I also did other activities such as walking, biking, etc, more so in the summer when the weather was good (hence more results in the summer).
I'm also noticing more muscle formation in the stomach and bicep areas, especially once under 150 pounds. Muscle definition really started picking up with EA Active NFL.|||FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment