Friday, April 27, 2012

Has anyone noticed...

...that their Active likeness talks? Mine does. I think she's swearing under her breath at the trainer because she's made to do jump lunges!
|||Haha! I never paid any attention, but maybe it's mimicking you cursing under your breath at the jump lunges? LOL I will have to watch my Wii person tonite when I'm doing my workout. |||It's kinda freaky! You'll see!
|||I have noticed...I like to carry on full conversations with my likeness it keeps me sane or insane j/k.|||As long as you don't answer back, gr8slickg! Oh wait! I talk back every time I have to do fast kickbacks and jump lunges! They're
|||I thought I saw her lips move a few times!!!!!!|||I notice too, its so funny. |||Does it mean we are talking to ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment