Thursday, April 26, 2012

Alternating Side Lunges....

Does anyone really feel this workout really working??? The only thing I notice is my feet and knees ache during this exercise.
I dislike this exercise out of all of them simply because I am in pain most of the way through and with no benefits. At least squat holds, inline skating, etc I get a feeling of accomplishment once they are over!|||I feel it. Maybe you are not doing correctly? Just a thought|||If you haven't been, make sure you're only bending your front knee to a 90 degree angle that doesn't go past your foot below. And for added effort, sit back more and get into a deeper lunge.
Of course, if you are very, very flexible, this exercise is more like a stretch for your legs, but that is also important, so I would keep doing them.
Edited to add: I didn't feel much on these at first, then started going much deeper and OUCH, my butt was on fire the next day!|||On my first or second day I did the lungs and about 2 hours later I was in so much pain, but it was the muscle being used kinda of pain. I couldn't really sit or stand for about a a day and a half. and with work that sucked. But on the third day I was feeling fine. Also I had no pain in my knees bout areas around my knee were sore, kinda like a bruise.|||I love this exercise. After the torture of lunge jumps, squat holds, and side to side jumps, doing the simple side to side lunges feel like I am laying on the couch watching TV.|||When I do this one I feel it in my inner thigh at the top.|||


I love this exercise. After the torture of lunge jumps, squat holds, and side to side jumps, doing the simple side to side lunges feel like I am laying on the couch watching TV.

I couldn't agree more!

No comments:

Post a Comment