Thursday, April 26, 2012

PSN is up and I'm looking for a workout group...

Well while psn was down I did the cardio kick start program and completed it! Kinda makes me angry because I didn't get the trophey to where you havn't missed a workout..maybe because psn was down? anyways, maybe someone would let me join? I'm at level 8 and I'm pretty active. I run about everyday for at least 2 miles..sometimes I run 8 miles at most. I've been not as active because of the winter and I'm about a month in trying to get fit again. I'm in montana and if anyone wants to add me and talk or whatever, my psn online id is kmsrj2004. I'm 18 years old..hope to see someone invite me on there! lol|||I have a group. It's mainly for visitors at my PlayStation site, but we only have 5 members in the group right now, so you can join if you like. group name is Tawkn.com or just Tawkn, password is tawxercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment