Friday, April 27, 2012

Skipping tutorial/video/instruction screens

Rather than have pauses between exercises in my workout, I'd like to be able to quickly go from one set of exercises to another and by-pass any videos, instruction screens, etc. For instance, if I'm working on the boxing section, I don't want to finish one exercise and then have it put up the screen showing that I have to be using the controller and nunchuck before I get to the next exercise. I know that I do, I don't want to wait/rest or even pause to hit "A" to get to the next exercise. Is there anything in the preferences or any other place to eliminate these screens, tutorials, instruction videos between exercises.
Thanks,
Charlie Seelig|||Hi no I believe there is no setting to by pass video or A button. The video you would have to see at least once on each exercise or new excercise on the new Sports Active More or old sports Active before it by passes video. There is an option for new exercise for those that have gone through the exercise in old Sports Active. What you can do is press A button as you change up into next exercise thats what I do, its not that long before next exercise so you don't really cool down. What you can do is go the custom workout and customize how ever many set you want to do of say the same exercise and zip through them from hitting the A button you will be tired if you do something like cardio exercise.
Believe me that little bit of time you have between workout is not going to take away from your workout. I understand your avoiding the time for a more quick workout than a time consuming workout. One good workout is better than a quick workout. If there is a day where you need a quick workout then you could just uncheck some the workout that will decrease the time of the workout, then later when you have more time do a custom workout.
Keep Fit
Brian|||Hi Brian,
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try them out.
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment