Friday, April 27, 2012

NFL Training Camp Users?

I just bought this today. Was wondering if anyone here had it as well.|||I bought it today as well - trying to see where I can use free weights instead of resistance bands with it|||You can definately. I have done P90X and I see a lot of the same moves. I used weights with all of those (Hammer Curls, Bend Over Rows, etc).|||You can definately. I have done P90X and I see a lot of the same moves. I used weights with all of those (Hammer Curls, Bend Over Rows, etc).|||Just go to Wal-Mart and pick up the "Golds Gym" heavy duty resistance bands ($9). Be sure to get two sets so you can square knot them in the middle (for length on those shoulder exercises) and you'll have more than enough resistance...Trust me. That flimsy little green thing they give you is worthless but I immediately picked up red-heavy resistance bands now I'm getting a real workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment