Thursday, April 26, 2012

shoes or socks

Whats best to work out in shoes or socks?|||For this game, for me... I think shoes are mandatory or my ankles would die.|||I've done both and haven't had a problem. Shoes are typically recommended for ankle supprt. IMO.|||Socks, but that's because I don't own a pair of indoor work-out shoes.... yet....|||I went barefoot.|||The first two times I used ACTIVE, I used the balance board and as I understand you are not to wear shoes on the balance board. Today I increased the workout challenge from easy to medium and didn't use the balance board, wearing shoes because of the running.
Doing the side lunges without shoes was a hard one from me.
|||I do both. I have my slid on sneakers that work great doing the lunges cause the tred catches on the carpet. I will usually kick off my shoes cause I get too hot.|||


I went barefoot.
Same here. Haven't tried it yet with shoes...which is probably better for the carpet in my living room.|||I've been doing it barefoot and it seems to work fine.|||If I'm at home I'm always barefoot, workouts included. My toes like to be free!
|||Thought I'd amend mine. I'm doing 30 day challenge, yesterday day 3, and have been doing it barefoot. After the inline skating with the jumping my arches were really hurting. I think if I was wearing shoes I'd have better support so I'm going to wear them today.
|||I started wearing sneakers but switched to just socks. Works for me.|||I've just completed the first 2 days of the 30 day challenge barefoot - I will now be switching to shoes. Running should be easier and less painful! |||shoes are a must they help to protect you.|||I went barefoot the first day (as that's what I've been doing with the wii fit) and my ankles were killing me later. After that I wore sneakers during the whole workout and it's been much better. (I even wore them during the balance board tennis, I know you're not supposed to, but since all you're doing is standing on it....). The shoes have been a big help, especially with the jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment