Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trophy screw ups

ok this is seriously frustrating. I've done 2 programs back to back with out missing a single exercise let alone workout and have not gotten the perfect attendance trophy. I'm not normally a trophy * but I made it a personal goal to get the platinum on this particular game and I feel like I'm being cheated (not to mention those super hard ones of travelling 1000Km's in fitness trail, mountain boarding and mountain biking) and not getting credit for what I worked hard to accomplish. Especially when as soon as I complete the program it says "good job but I noticed you missed a lot of workouts, try not to miss so many workouts next time and you'll see better results" that's a ****ing slap in the face. Between some of these issues and many other issues I've had with ea games I'm contemplating never purchasing an ea product ever again.|||The trophy is a picture on your TV screen. You know you've done everything as you said, why do you need a quick image on a screen to confirm something you already know?
As for "not getting credit for what you've worked o hard to accomplish", the "credit" is how much fitter and healthier you will be. Surely that infinitely more important than a flippin picture of a trophy!!!
Look in the mirror. Have your EA workouts benefitted you? If so thats money (and not much money lets face it) very well spent. End of story.
If anyone on here really honestly believes they can spend a few quid/bucks on a program that is absolutely perfect without any small glitches then they're living in a dream world.|||Nigewibble your a person after my own heart and I'm in luv (single female 59 living in Brooklyn, New York, USA and I'm kidding
But I just luv your response,


The trophy is a picture on your TV screen. You know you've done everything as you said, why do you need a quick image on a screen to confirm something you already know?
As for "not getting credit for what you've worked o hard to accomplish", the "credit" is how much fitter and healthier you will be. Surely that infinitely more important than a flippin picture of a trophy!!!
Look in the mirror. Have your EA workouts benefitted you? If so thats money (and not much money lets face it) very well spent. End of story.
If anyone on here really honestly believes they can spend a few quid/bucks on a program that is absolutely perfect without any small glitches then they're living in a dream world.

Been exercising since Feb of 2006 took my fat behind down from 173lbs to 132 along with high blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood glucose.
In fact I’m leaving for my son’s wedding down in Florida in a few days and taking my Wii with me. I’ll be hearing 110% in my hotel room. I’m also taking part in a six week challenge at work using number of “steps” achieved in a 24 hour period and I’m rocking it.
NotThePest
|||


Nigewibble your a person after my own heart and I'm in luv (single female 59 living in Brooklyn, New York, USA and I'm kidding


Hey notthepest I love you too! Next time you're in the UK, pop by for a quick "workout". LOLs Like you, only jesting!
Thanks for your comments. It amazes me how many people still insist on looking at this product as a "game", and whine at a few minor glitches instead of working round them and getting on with some exercise

I’m also taking part in a six week challenge at work using number of “steps” achieved in a 24 hour period and I’m rocking it.

You GO girl!!! And have a great time at your son's wedding. x|||I agree with Tron... some of us paid $100 for this "game". We expect it to work as described even if the ultimate reward is our health and not what we are upset about. I have not been able to get online with the NFL Training camp after phase one and am almost done with Phase 3. I can still get online with Sports Active 2 but I like to "look" at my scores online and can't anymore. It upsets me that I bought the game early on and paid a lot more than it is offered for now probably because it does not work as it was supposed to. Sure I can look in the mirror to see the results, but we paid for what was advertised and it is a let down when it does not play as described.
The competitive ones of us would be upset if we did the entire workout and did not get the "trophy" at the end. Some of us really get into the game along with the exercise and should not be put down for that. I would feel like I had to immediately start over to get the trophy if it screwed up instead of trying another program. I like to switch up my workups but I am competitive and want to win the game too.|||Great idea to keep everybody happy. Maybe EA could provide a "disk of trophies" for those of us who feel they've been let down by this dreadful oversight. It should have a "print" facility so we could print out all the trophies and proudly display them around the walls of our houses.
Imagine how jealous our friends would be!
EA, if you ever actually do this, I demand at least 10% commission. That, or an appropriate trophy.

|||


Great idea to keep everybody happy ...
Imagine how jealous our friends would be!
EA, if you ever actually do this, I demand at least 10% commission. That, or an appropriate trophy.


I know you are being funny, , however if one is not already happy and joyful due to self-efforts, no one can make you happy, and

No comments:

Post a Comment