Friday, April 27, 2012

tricep kickbacks don't register with 9 wk workout

after 2 into the 9 week workout, the triceps kickback, and cross over fly will not register as being done. I have changed the batteries in my wii remote, restarted the game and tried again. but when I get to those particular exercises they will not register any of my movements. I have adjusted the way I hold the remote, shaken it, held it still but nothing works. I do the exercises and have to skip them in the program. they worked fine up until today?
Any ideas?|||Triceps Kickbacks should be very reliable, but only if the peripherals (especially the heart rate monitor on your left arm) needs to be on correctly. Please check out the FAQ under the Feedback and Settings page, it has a section on the issue you are experiencing:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4070325.page

No comments:

Post a Comment