Friday, April 27, 2012

EA Sports Problem w/squats

Hi - I just got the EA Sports game and when I tried it out I cannot get the squat exercise to work properly. It just doesn't seem to register. It says I'm squating to low when I'm not squating or that my nunchuk is in wrong (but isn't). Does anyone know of what may be causing this? I really don't want to return the cd because I got it from Buy.com and it will be a hassle. Thanks for any suggestions on how to rectify this.|||Maybe you have it too high on your leg. Try adjusting it and make sure the nunchuck is positioned properly. Go back several times and watch the how to video carefully. I had a bad habit of saying yeah yeah I know and going on. Pleas don't return it. My last day is tomorrow and I can really see the difference.|||Make sure the controller is backwards. like in the pic on this topic http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/250359.page|||Thanks for the advice I'll try it and let you know.|||I'm actually encountering the exact same thing ..
I've tried to back up so the remote registers differently,
I've tried moving the leg strap, nothing works.
I feel like I'm squatting too low to get it to register correctly.
Any advice?|||This has happened to me a few time all i did was wiggle my leg slightly then it registers it.
xx|||Hi, When I first started doing the squats I had the same problem. Here's what worked, I actually had the nunchuck in wrong. - Lets say you're facing the TV - the button on the nunchuck should be to your right. If you look at the shape on pouch it will give you a clue as to how it should be placed. Hope this helps. I can't tell you how many squats I did before I figured it out.
Don't give up, keep trying.|||YES!! I have the same problem!! But no matter how I turn the nunchuck I still get a message saying it is turned wrong.
I also have problems with the running exercise... I can run fast and it says I am still too slow. I don't think I could go any faster!!
|||make sure that it's in the pocket correctly, make sure it's not too high on your thigh and fresh batteries help too. I just change my batteries and man am I flying around the track now.|||Had the same problem but have found that pulling the nunchuk out about half-way works! I'm in squat heaven now!

No comments:

Post a Comment