Friday, April 27, 2012

Open letter to EA Sports Sales Prevention Team

Frustration Level = 10
My puppy chewed up my right arm sensor for EA Active 2 for my Playstation 3 and I'm trying to replace it. I can't find it on the EA website. It's difficult to even find the correct name of the component. Is it the "wireless motion sensor peripheral/ right arm"? Is it available individually or do I have to buy the entire EA Active 2 again?
Why would a retail company make it so difficult for people to find and purchase their products?
I'm not a happy camper at the moment and I would love to hear a rational explanation.
- H|||Don't think you can buy the HRM seperately, http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/pd/productID.182641500/sac.true. Think of it this way, if your puppy chews the leg strap or the other Arm Moniter, you'll have a back-up.
Or if you can find the game on Amazon, you can get it if it is cheaper than buying the accessory pack.
NotThePest|||Thanks so much for the help, particularly the link. I placed the order through Origin.
Before I saw your post I tried a Google search, Best Buy, Frys and Amazon. It's frustrating to type in one thing and get search returns that are something else entirely. Wrong way to raise the blood pressure.
- H

No comments:

Post a Comment