Thursday, April 26, 2012

Upload of Workouts to EASportsActivo Profile

Hi.
For some reason, my 2 last workouts were not uploaded to my profile online. Can someone explain me way?
Every other time, the workouts were uploaded. However, yesterday and today, it only registered that I had indeed worked out, but the workouts were only registered as "Not Specified", without any indication as to caloried burnt, heart rate, etc. Basically, it just registered a workout.
I also started the 9 week program and it registered that I started the program. However, it is not registering the actual workouts in the program.
Moreover, the calander refers to upcoming workouts in certain days other than the days I had selected when I started the program.
I am doing everything that I was doing before when the workouts were registered.
What can I do now?
Thank you.|||"Every other time, the workouts were uploaded. However, yesterday and today, it only registered that I had indeed worked out," - I know the EA servers have been acting up this week. My Tuesday workout did not upload untl Wednesday as the server was down. And then today, the heart rates per exercise did not come over.
"However, it is not registering the actual workouts in the program" - Per EA, the website is still in beta. The "Programs" section is non-functional and will always show that you are on day 1.
"the calander refers to upcoming workouts in certain days other than the days I had selected when I started the program" - If you started the 90 day program and then left / quit / restarted, it will still show the days of the old program. It could also be that again the servers have been quirky this week. I haven't personally changed days from the defaults so maybe the site can only handle the program defaults (?).
|||Not sure what platform you're on, but here is an interesting posting about connecting with the Wii ...
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4743936.page|||Thank you both!
I'll check that site.
I'm on wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment