Thursday, April 26, 2012

Unexpected benefit of EASA 2

So, I just started phase 3 of the 9 week program last night, and other than a few minor quibbles here and there, I've been really enjoying the program. But, one thing that has been an additional reason for liking the program is that both of my kids love trying to workout along side me.
My kids (a 4 year old son and a 6 year old daughter) are both pretty active as it is, but we've tried to instill a sense of exercise being important so that they'll have that as a solid foundation as they get older. In addition to gymnastics classes for my daughter, my wife has tried to get them to do their best to mimic some of the moves from workout DVDs she's used in the past, but they usually got bored pretty quickly. With EASA 2, both of my kids, and especially my son, get exited when I start my workout and end up doing about 2/3 of the exercises along side of me. Of course they aren't doing everything perfectly, but they love the running, mountain boarding, jumping, and especially the foot fires.
Anyway, it's fun for me to see them enjoying those activities while I work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment