Friday, April 27, 2012

I started my 9 week program on hard and I have questions

I can see what i did on my calender but when i finish a workout it doesnt show my progress of completion. I am doing only customize workouts and have my avatar etc. When you do the workout without the trainers routine does this affect your 9 week program? Also my wife does the workout using my sensors but just does it with the trainer and chooses her on length of workout, type of workout and difficulty. Is this messing up my profile with her doing things on it? It is hard to understand how the program operates.
So far i love the excercises and i have been in the gym for 6 yrs doing pretty heavy weight and occasionally did squats to mix up my routine. But now doing the slow methodical workouts from EA active 2 for PS3 has me sweating like crazy. I will give it a 4.5 out of 5 because the tracking is hard to understand and i want more chest workouts. I use dumb bells for my workout because the green band is a joke. I use 15,25 and 35lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment