Thursday, April 26, 2012

Not all information is uploaded to EA Active 2 website

I'm fairly confused about the EA Active website. Some of the information seems to be uploading and is current but some of it is not. For example the calorie count for the workout I did today is showing on the Summary line graph but the heart rate is not. My HRM was working during my workout and I was able to see the results within the game. Also in some areas of the website it shows that I have completed 8 workouts, 5 of which are part of the 9 week challenge. But when I go to the my program from the programs tab it shows I have not completes any of the workout from the nine week program and have burned no calories etc. associated with the program. There are other anomalies as well. Is this a common problem of am I the only one see it?|||I've seen some other odd issues. For instance, on my calendar on the easportsactive.com website, it shows several days as having been both "completed" and "missed" workouts, even though I completed everything for the day, and the info on my PS3 shows the day as completed.|||The website is messed up, hard to read and not really interactive. Note the "Beta" sign at the top. It's much easier to check your data on the console.|||I agree, none of my info( minimum and maximum heart rate, calories burned etc) didn't show up online. I Thought when I created my profile thru the Wii system that it was creating it online for me as well which it hadn't because I had to do it today when I signed into active website. My login and password was the same but that was it. I also didn't know that there was a Wii ID and a EA ID and that they could be different. Hopefully these website errors will be fixed soon. Any answers on why this is happening ???|||I`m having the same problem my cals burned are showing but my heart rate isn`t on my online account but all the information is on my ps3. I contacted online help and they said that the development team will fix this but had no information on how to advise the development team that there was a problem. They could only suggest adding my problem to the forum and hope that it is picked up on. Think if anyone else is having the same issue it would help if they left a reply too.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment