Friday, April 27, 2012

Having trouble with numchuk registering with band

Everytime I try the lungers the numchuk does not register while in my legstrap. The numchuk does work, has batteries but which way should it be put in the leg brace so that it registers properly while doing lunges|||Hi bearer88,
When you're standing normally with the leg strap on, the pocket that holds the Nunchuk should be on top of your thigh (the front of your leg) and it works best for me if I wear it as high above the knee as possible.
When I stick the Nunchuk in, the C & Z buttons on the end of the Nunchuk are facing down towards the floor.
I stick it all the way in to only the cord sticking out the top is visible.
Inside the pocket, Nunchuk is laying on it's right side against the front of my thigh. The analog control stick is pointing to the right.
I hope this info helps. Good luck & keep Active!
|||I don't have a real problem with it registering, but there seems to be a left/right discrepancy in how fast it registers. If I remember correctly, when I do the alternating lunges, it registers much more quickly with my right leg forward than my left leg forward. I suspect it has something to do with registering a horizontal vs. a vertical position. It's kind of annoying though, because I feel like I'm (unintentionally) getting more of a workout on one side of my body than the other since I'm being forced to hold the position on one side longer than on the other. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it perhaps just my positioning, that I really am getting one side correct faster than the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment