Friday, April 27, 2012

Credit for workout on rest day

I am on day 3 of the 30 day challenge and I worked out on day 2 and didn't know it was a rest day. When I look at my calendar or start todays workout it is not showing that I worked out yesterday, it just shows rest. How do I get credit for my workout yesterday? Can you get credit for working out on a rest day? I am enjoying my workouts and would hate to lose yesterdays workout. Thanks|||I have almost the same problem. I was on Day 3 yesterday and it wasn't even a rest day. Today when I was about to workout I realized that it did not credit my workout. I was so bummed as I did the highest intensity! |||I'm sorry I've never encountered this problem. I workout on rest days all the time and its always given me credit for them.|||After going through some more of the post I think I figured out what happened. I don't think I went through and clicked done after my workout, I think I got caught up in looking at the trophies. I did the workout again today and am looking forward to whats in store for tomorrow. I have a question about the Wii fit board but I think I'll start a new post with it. Thanks for the responses
mama02 I feel your pain, it was very disheartining when I saw that my hard earned workout was not registered.

No comments:

Post a Comment