Friday, April 27, 2012

Sassy Divas 30 Day Challenge - It's ON!

Alright ladies, now that we have the game we are out of exile.
I did my first workout today - medium intensity. Holy inline skating!!! I managed to hit 10 tricks the second time through, but my knees are killing me. Not sure if that's the running or the jumps on the ramps.
How was your workout today?
|||Absolutely fantastic!!
I did the medium intensity as well. My arms & legs literally shook afterward from exhaustion, but I loved it! I think I'm going to try some of the single exercises later this evening once I've rested for a bit.
It was fun just by itself, but I enjoyed it even more when my kids joined in beside me and tried to do the exercises with me!
|||Yeah - I mixed up the running a bit and ran around the room. My 5 yr old followed me for a while. Way fun!|||I didn't end up getting my package until later in the day so I haven't gotten on to workout today. But I did do a 45 minute power-walk this morning which was fantastic! I'll be starting on Active tomorrow!|||Does anyone have a link handy for stretches? I realized after trying to do the squats that I really need to be stretching more.|||http://www.shapefit.com/stretching-exercises.html
Try that! I read somewhere here that someone added a link to YouTube and stretching exercises to the internet channel on the wii. I have no idea how to do that, though. LOL|||I just finished my first workout.I started with the low one, I am out of shape but it was just right for me.Maybe I will be ready for med in a week or so....
Loved the workout, loved how it shows the calories burned, it will make me think twice about eating candy bars, etc....|||starting tonight!! Yay!|||did twice today its was fun, but side lounges my remote just dont follow me : "try agin" my fav Boxing with wiifit did extra 9 minuts now I cant move |||Good Luck to all |||Anyone feeling sore this morning? |||This is so cool!|||


did twice today its was fun, but side lounges my remote just dont follow me : "try agin" my fav Boxing with wiifit did extra 9 minuts now I cant move

Make sure you're pointing the remote just right. That makes a huge difference. Also, be sure your wii sensor bar isn't sitting on a shiny surface or it can mess up the reception.
I did day 2 this morning! Feeling the burn for sure. The leg strap came off twice today - my experiment with bike shorts didn't go so well. Oh well - back to bare leg under the shorts tomorrow. I got up before everyone else and did 10 minutes of wiifit step and then my workout and then another 10 minutes of step.
I see that tomorrow is a rest day - seems odd to have one every 2 days. I'll probably play some tomorrow and learn some exercises so that things go more smoothly. I don't like how the videos slow everything down, but I understand that they're needed.
Keep working your Sass off, ladies!! |||Yay! Did 1st day last night, with both kids underfoot (I like to think it increases the intensity)
The squats kicked my bootie, and I had trouble with the squats registering - the trainer was mad at me by the end cause it took so long.
Looking forward to today - and yes, having the calorie burner show up will REALLY make me think twice about going out to fast food anytime soon. Sheesh!
Have a great day Sassy Divas!|||I did my first day yesterday, which was when I picked up the game. I started the 30 day challenge on medium and boy can I really feel it in my thigh muscles today. I've got to do some more tonight and I'm wondering whether I'll actually get through it. Yesterday night my legs felt like jelly and I went straight to bed, but I had the best sleep I've had in ages.
I'm looking forward to my session tonight. I'm determined to shed a few pounds as I've put weight on my belly that I can do without. I'm hoping I can stick with the 30 day challenge and I'm hoping I see results at the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment