Friday, April 27, 2012

ps3 cardio

hi, i wanted to ask does using a step board during the step routines make a noticeable difference ?
i don't have a step board yet and was wondering if i should get one.|||I don't know if it really helps. I have the ps3 version of EA Sports Active 2 but during step routines I have been using the wii balance board since I am used to doing the step routines that way. It just felt weird having nothing in front of you and it helps as a reference when viewing the moves... especially the grapevine.|||I know that it definately increases the work effort and also the calorie burn. The extra calorie burn may not be registered by EASA but they will come off your body! You will notice an increase in your heart rate and sweat production when you use a step. It is a noticable difference. I use a Reebok step that has height adjustments so you can make it higher as you get fitter.|||ok. thanks.

Heart Healthy Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment