Thursday, April 26, 2012

Custom Random Songs On PS3

I have a list of songs that I want to work out to with EA Sports Active 2. I've setup the system to use my custom playlist, but each time I start a new activity the system plays the first song of the playlist.
Have a missed a setting somewhere? If so where? If not then are there any work arounds for this aside from playing the songs from a MP3 player e.g. ipod
Thanks for your help with this matter,
pete|||I noticed that as well... It's like there is no shuffle mode.. I haven't really looked into it..|||Yeah, I noticed this as well. I manually reshuffled my playlist (I don't have that many songs) using the XMB. I did read earlier that there will be a firmware update that will include "shuffling of the custom playlist. I believe they said that there will be an update late January or early February.

No comments:

Post a Comment