Friday, April 27, 2012

Maxed Out at Level 60

I’ve completed 211 workouts in EASA 2.0 (Wii), I burned over 41,000 calories since purchasing the game in November 2010 and now the Level on my WEB page is Maxed out and grayed out @ 60, .
I will continue to "Rock 'n Roll" with EASA and hope someone catches up with me.
By the way, I'm still keeping my glucose levels, as well as cholesterol and high blood pressure in check using the wonderful product. Thank you everyone who was involved in writing the program, designing the game, the marketing team, etc. You guys are the best.
NotThePest|||Wow, congrats!
I started using on March 5, and nowhere close to you. I'm only level 11. |||I'm on level 39...almost 40. I could never figure how these levels were used or calculated. I'll let you know when I max out!!|||


I started using on March 5, and nowhere close to you. I'm only level 11.

I was once at 11 and Kranders I too do not know what the heck those levels mean.
|||


I'm on level 39...almost 40. I could never figure how these levels were used or calculated. I'll let you know when I max out!!

Ken does the mysterious level also add in the NFL program? If so, how did you get it to integrate? I'm thinking 'bout getting that one also.
NotThePest|||The integration is seamless. Once I started doing NFL Training camp it started showing my stats right on the screen. I can pull up the tracker section and it will show my effort for the day no mater what program I am using. The "level" goes up no matter which program I am using. It creates a separate "goal" section...so if I pull up the goals it has them for Active 2 and NFL as separate bar charts.
I was pretty impressed by this. I now have Active 2 on the Wii and PS3 and NFL Training camp on the Wii and the online data tracks them all. The only problem I have is that the groups are all separate. The work I am doing in NFL doesn't show in my Wii Active 2 group or my PS3 Active 2 group and my PS3 activity doesn't show in my Wii Active 2 group. It would be nice if it would count no matter which system you are on...or at least between NFL and Active 2 on the Wii.
Just make sure you use the same email and password when you set up the new system/game.|||Great, good to hear. I ordered the NFL and an extra set of Sensors, just in case.
NotThePest

No comments:

Post a Comment