Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tracking, 30 day x2 questions

Hi all...just a few questions after "playing" a few times...
1) I can't seem to find how my exercises are tracked. I would like to be able to see what I've done each day, and calories burned. The only thing I have found are totally calories burned and goals.
2) My wife and I are doing the 30 day challenge together...but the only way I can figure that out is to "workout with a friend." Can it not track those exercises, either, and give me credit for the 30 day challenge?
Thanks!|||It only tracks your total workout, not by individual exercises. It's on a lot of people's wish list because it would be nice to be able to see where you need to improve.
If you go into the journal there are some graphs etc that sort of show your daily calories, miles run, time spent, etc.
I've never used the workout with a friend so I don't know how all of that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment