Friday, April 27, 2012

My feet don't hurt anymore!

I've had trouble with my feet due to having very high arches and a large range of motion in my ankles. Sometimes they would just ache - often in the morning before I even got out of bed.
The aching was worse when I started working out, but I'm on my third 30 day challenge and I just realized - my feet don't hurt anymore. I haven't lost much weight, so it's not that. I think all those muscles are stronger from all the lunges and my whole body is better at doing what it needs to do.
Who else has noticed anything similar?|||I lost 41 lbs so far so that might be part of mine. For me it was my knees. I could hardly walk sometimes becasue my knees hurt so bad after exercising. This is my third challenge and my knees are 90 percent better. I can hardly wait for the new expansion pack.
kathy|||I've noticed a lot less pain in my knees since I started working out. I had a compression fracture of my left knee years ago and lost a lot of muscle tone in that leg. With all the lunges, squats and running it has really helped get some of the muscle back and with the extra support the knee pain is a lot less.

No comments:

Post a Comment