Friday, April 27, 2012

Defective Sensor

I ordered the accessory pack through EA in the mail so my wife and I could work out together. It came this week, but the leg sensor was defective.......the blue light would not come on when I hit the button, and after a change of batteries it still would not work. I emailed EA and they sent me a reply telling me how to get my wii remote to work....I chatted with someone today from EA support and they told me to contact Nintendo............they clearly did not understand the product and the fact I purchased the product from EA...any suggestions?|||Does the blue light come on at all, or does it blink?
If the blue light doesn't come on at all, your peripheral may be damaged. I would suggest to return it back to the store for an exchange (or EA Store if you got it there).

No comments:

Post a Comment