Friday, April 20, 2012

What hurts most?

Anyone happily suffering the pain of being EA Active?
The past few days of jump squats, in-line skating and high knee running has resulted in the most painful glutes I've had in years. I'm sure it will pay off in swimsuit season, so I'm suffering through, but OUCH!!!!
You?|||Yep, I've burned my biscuits too! Isn't it great?|||My thighs at first and now my arms when I got a new stretch band. It's been going away after the first week. Stay with it!|||definitly the in-line skating WITHOUT the balance board-that about killed me!|||The tops of my legs are in so much pain, I am struggling to walk. However its a bitter sweet pain and quite enjoyable. I am having a rest day today and will return to the exercise tomorrow.|||well, my glutes are feeling a little better, but now my shoulders are killing me! I didn't give the resistance band enough credit for working out my upper body and it punished me.|||The fast kick backs - I almost dropped to the floor! The next day I was practically shuffling when I walked, OUCH!|||From only a few workouts in the past few days, it's mainly my legs (more specifically the quads) and glutes that are somewhat sore. Hopefully as I workout more and get used to the exercises, things will start to get better.|||The inline skating, WITHOUT balance board, is the most EVIL thing I have ever done. Ouch. The first couple days of using this "game" I was in alot of pain. But it has gotten ALOT better. I only do the lower body exercises and skip the ones involving the resistance band. So no problems with my arms.|||


I only do the lower body exercises and skip the ones involving the resistance band. So no problems with my arms.

Hi Kathy!
Why do you skip the upper body stuff? I like that they are often put between the lower half exercises so I'm able to walk the next day! Plus it's kinda fun being evenly sore! |||I'm sure everyone I worked with on Saturday night was sick of hearing about how much my butt hurt.|||Ooooh yeah, the inline skating just about killed me! I have artritis in my lower body so I'll admit I had to cheat on that one.
Its definitely made picking my six month old up a little harder!
Gotta love the burn!|||




I only do the lower body exercises and skip the ones involving the resistance band. So no problems with my arms.

Hi Kathy!
Why do you skip the upper body stuff? I like that they are often put between the lower half exercises so I'm able to walk the next day! Plus it's kinda fun being evenly sore!

I really should do the upper stuff w/resistance band. I know. But my BIG problem area is my thighs and butt. I have a fairly flat tummy, thin arms, and a small waist. But then there are my BIG thighs and butt . Buying jeans are a nightmare. So I focus on the lower body training. It hurt like heck the first couple days. But now, I can do those lunges and squats with no problems. It's the inline skating I still struggle with. But the pain is opretty much gone now.|||My thighs. I have only done it two days but I found myself trying to bribe a lady I work with to push me around in my chair so I wouldn't have to get up. |||


My thighs. I have only done it two days but I found myself trying to bribe a lady I work with to push me around in my chair so I wouldn't have to get up.

lol I only wish I have this same complaint tomorrow! I just started today and my thighs is my second problem area. I hope this works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment