Thursday, April 26, 2012

friend mode, rep count

My wife and I have been doing the workout with a friend mode. Problem is that when it says "20 reps" it is not 10 each. If one is faster than the other then one of us can wind up doing 11 or 12 while the other does 9 or 8.
When we are doing reps we now pay close attention to our reps so we each do the same amount.
Problem is with the running. It is also just a certain amount around the track. I run faster than her, so I do more and she does less. She does not like that she does not get the full run in but I don't know when I am supposed to stop.
|||Hi, yes the idea is that two people are working together towards achieving the single goal of one rep count. (And a stronger person can then help the other player out by doing more of the reps, running further, etc.)
This is good feedback that some users would prefer to do exactly an equal amount & I that should be something the development team can address in future versions.
Thanks and keep Active!

No comments:

Post a Comment