Thursday, April 26, 2012

Possible Bug on PS3

I was in the middle of my fourth Day of the challenge in difficulty mode hard and I had forgotten to bring my water into the room, so during a demo video I ran to the kitchen to get my water. I came back in the room and the game would no longer track me. I tried rebinding the controllers, but they still wouldn't work. I had to shut down the entire system and wait for the controller lights to shut off in order for it to work again, but it would not work during the sprint segment (which was the segment I left the room during) even the second time through, but it tracked everything else including outrun (which is basically the same kind of tracking). I won't make that mistake again, but talk about a Momentum changer. I don't know if this is a known issue or not, but thought I would warn others.
|||RE: hollygram
This issue will be fixed in an upcoming patch for PS3. To avoid, be sure to start the game using controller 1. Using controller 2 or the PS Remote when advancing the title screen and playing a single player game will cause this issue.|||


RE: hollygram
This issue will be fixed in an upcoming patch for PS3. To avoid, be sure to start the game using controller 1. Using controller 2 or the PS Remote when advancing the title screen and playing a single player game will cause this issue.

Thanks for this update. I'm assuming this is the problem I have had. I have been using the PS Remote so next time I will avoid that. My issue was the sprint. In addition though, when doing to goalkeeper exercise it very rarely registers my lunge to the right. Maybe I will use controller1 and see if that resolves that issue as well.|||This only fixes the running issue, the soccer issue would be unrelated. For lunges, make sure that the leg peripheral is on correctly (lights facing up, high on the thigh, and on the front). Make sure to do a big low lunge, and thrust both arms to the side to save the ball for success!|||Thanks for the reply. I have been using the PS3 remote, so I will use controller 1 until the patch update.

No comments:

Post a Comment