Friday, April 27, 2012

Green Circle on Main Menu?

Hey guys!
I've looked everywhere for this answer, but I can't find anything.
On the main menu screen there is a green circle on the upper right corner. It has a running
figure inside with a number. What does that represent?
I can't find any information on what it's supposed to mean.
I'm just finishing the first week of the nine week program and loving it. I'd just like
to know what that circle is telling me (or not telling me).
Thanks!!|||Hi!
This is an activity meter. You can ping it out at 100 or go higher depending on the length of your workout, filling out the survey daily and recording any supplemental exercise that you may complete during the course of your day.|||Thanks Rich!
I figured it was something like that. I remember seeing it at 80 once, but most
of the time it's 60. Apparently I need to step it up. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment