Thursday, April 26, 2012

2nd partners stat!? (PS3)

Ok, I have searched this forum and the support forum but no avail. so im gonna ask here....
I have had this game since Dec. Picked up another 1 today for $20 at TRU to workout with my wife.
When I had to make a seperate username for here, everything went fine from until I get to the workout menu. She picks her avatar and everything and we begin to workout together fine.
My question is, how are we able to see eachothers stats and workout history?
And can she workout without me on her own and still have her stats and stuff available?
We tried it on a non workout day to get here kinda conditioned for this so hopefully we will know when our ACTUALLY WORKOUT SESSION BEGINS.
Anything im missing and need to know is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment